I dont feel very well. A minor headache. But stil it aches. I think it's my spectacles, I need a new one. Sigh. By the time I get my degree I'll be wearing a 2 cm thick glasses. Maybe I should listen to mom and drink up that nasty carrot tomato juice. Eugh.
These days I have awesome weekends so going to school isn't that bad anymore. But the only problem is, not doing my homeworks, chores and not studying. That is not so cool anymore. Because I just hate the need of copying my friends's book or not paying attention during class. Boo hoo Sara. Boo hoo! Wake up my dear, you're in Form 4. You need to wake up and get ready. Stop telling yourself don't worry it's still early. Just so you know, May is in a couple of days. It's 2008, it's suppose to be a good year. Good in everything. Academically, emotionally and socially.
Linderman says, "You can be pick a life of happiness or a life with meaning". He defines a life of happiness as a life that willingly let go of the past and not worry of what's in front of you. It is the life of now. A life with meaning is a life that constantly remembers its past and is obsessed with the future. It is the life packed with preparations and plannings. Well I choose to be happy and I choose to be meaningful. I optioned for a life that I can learn from my past and prepare for the future and still live my life to the fullest right now. I shall not follow what is in front of me but have full control of it. I am pursuing happiness.
You see, someone told me something today, "Sometimes imperfection is what makes it perfect". And I wonder, that would be magical if it is true. I believe if we keep aiming for perfection, we'll fail. One thing I always tell myself, if we can make ourselves look ugly and still can laugh, then we're in the right pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment