Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Planet green is possible.

Dude. I'm really bored. I still have my Biology, Chemistry and Physics homework.

I just dont feel liike doing any of them.



I went to school today. Suprisingly, I didnt regret coming. It was a fun day. Minus that part. Yeah you dont want to know.



This awesome dude from UCSI came to school today to give a talk on Leadership. His friendster account : http://profiles.friendster.com/johanbey

A funny 30 year old.



We did something similar to a runway show today. It feels like being in Project Runway. Its just that you have only 15 minutes and you have a bunch of team members to help you out. Imagine us trying to dress the model withs the bright red shirt, double tapes, strings, flowers, and leaves. I'm sorry plants. Should've treat you better. I'll pay you back. Dont worry.



I do have pictures and videos. I just dont feel like posting them up. Maybe later.



Lalalalala. You should watch five ways to save the world. Discovery Channel. In my opinion, the best would be to increase the reproduction of phytoplanktons with our urea.



But I do have alternatives:

We should ask Mars to seduce Earth with its magnetic unknown gravity and so Earth will get attracted to Mars and at last be partners with Mars and therefore weaken the relationship between the Earth and the Sun. : ) Im sure we'll be dealing with Global Cooling after that.



But in all seriousness, it was a bit emotional to see these people, the scientists, the engineers sounding a little too desperate with all this technology and inventions they have in mind. Some even crosses the ethics in science. But I still have faith that every one of us can make a difference and there's no need for giant glass thrown into space as sunshades or synthetic trees or filling up the stratosphere with sulphur whatsoever. There are simple ways. Simple ways that can help. Do your part people!



Exams in 13 days. Ohgreatnessbull.



I gtg fill up my brain with more facts. I love April.

1 comment: