Sing a long people.
That holy ghost had left alone,
Test my arms, kick like crazy,
And I've been trying way too long,
Only pushed away off to fight you,
Now I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm not sure,
Getting off my chest,
The story ends,
I would find a way without you,
I would find a way without you,
My mistake was gold,
And I know that without you,
It's something that I could never do,
And that was why staple the eyes,
And seven dates for me to sell machines,
And tear on.
Seven years,
You assured me that I'll be fine if I complied,
Only pushed away off to fight you,
Now I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm not sure,
Getting off my chest,
The story ends without you,
I would find a way without you,
My mistake was gold,
And I know that without you it's something that I could never ever ever ever,
And that was why staple the eyes,
Seven dates for me to sell machines,
And tear on.
Don't treat me, I'm to blame
Don't treat me like I ever accuse you"
Oh boy, you don't know how hard it is to get you off my mind. So don't start. Don't fucking start. I'll say this myself, my mistake was gold and yours was too.
I wish a miracle happened and you know that I'm referring this to you.
I watched the new Jesse McCartney video. Oh wow. He is hot.
The other day we did this poster on social issues and we decided to do vandalism cause well yeah Nigel got this brilliant idea and everytime I lay my eyes on the poster, I just cant take em off. Seriously :D Ahhhh.
I seriously dont know what to talk about. Im one boring gal. Blahblahblah.
Mummy bought Pepsi again! Yay! My addiction to coffee has reduced due to the awesomeness of Pepsi. I need a good cup of coffee, sit down, read news from the internet, and feel old and mature again. Come on, imagine me doing that.
Ok, I'm getting bored. Lets play a game.
10 things you might know or might not know about me? How about that, and I'm gonna tag whoever that's reading this. So if I don't see a list of things in your blog, I get the message that you dont read my blog. Okay?
Numero Uno. I've eaten bugs. Ants, those little flying thingies, those little small disgusting buggies that arent suppose to be on your plate, and you dont wanna know.
Two. My mom's Indonesian and I only celebrate my Raya there. Why? The malls and the big family :D
Three. I can't sing and I have no idea why people think I can.
Four. I have time management issues. I'm always late for pretty much umm..everything. Let's see. School, meeting up friends outside, dates, dinners, flights, yeah everything.
Five. I get bored too easily. Have you noticed how many times have I changed my layout this month? Or things that I used to like very much? Lollipops? Ice-creams? I'm so over that now. Guys? hahahaha. If you see me attached for a long period of time, I must've really really like you then. Haha. It's not a good trait but hey, I didn't say it was bad either. ;)
I'll stop for now because I'm done talking about myself. :)
Let's talk about important stuff like.... school.
These are the things I need to do before exam for each subject.
BM: Read all the KOMSAS stuff online (cause I aint got written notes nor reference books) and practice doing essays.
English: Understand literature, master it. Try doing essays too.
Maths: Read all the important notes. Do exercises.
Add Maths: Get a tutor(preferably a hot one). Im serious.
Biology: Study and understand everything. Request for extra notes from Cikgu Nani's lappy.
Chemistry: Try to memorise the Periodic Table and the thing about looking for gold and going to the forest to steal chickens and about the nosy clown breaking into out house. Yeah that and go for tuition next week. Try to study everything before next Tuesday so I can ask Edmond all the confusing stuff.
Physics: Study, remember formula. Ask Cikgu Nafri about Inertia and other stuff that I missed.
Sejarah: Study, close book, recall everything. Ask teacher what kind of questions do they usually ask for certain topics.
Agama: Memorise everything and try not to fall asleep.
Geografi: Ask Edmond if I can sit for the paper another day because its on the same period as Biology. Get a Geografi text book!
And last but not least: Discipline yourself and manage your time wisely!
Seriously, when the hell are they gonna tell me my Conservation Club Quiz result. Bye humans. Until next time. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment