Anyway, my final examination starts tomorrow. The 29th of September will mark as the end of the semester. Excited to get this over with. Excited for the holidays.
Started studying a little bit of Physics this morning. Really hope I can understand. I'm focusing more on Chemistry, Biology and Math though. I need a GPA higher than 3.5. I want a 4.0 really bad but not really sure how I'm gonna get that. A little luck and prayers from all of you maybe? :)
I was looking through my drawers and I can't find my zippo. So much for zippo tricks this weekend.
The Smart Way
Or don't smoke at all. Everybody knows he died of lung cancer.
Started studying a little bit of Physics this morning. Really hope I can understand. I'm focusing more on Chemistry, Biology and Math though. I need a GPA higher than 3.5. I want a 4.0 really bad but not really sure how I'm gonna get that. A little luck and prayers from all of you maybe? :)
I was looking through my drawers and I can't find my zippo. So much for zippo tricks this weekend.
![]() |
| Marlboro © |
The Smart Way
Or don't smoke at all. Everybody knows he died of lung cancer.

This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThank you Dija! Kenak kitak delete comment?
ReplyDelete