Friday, September 17, 2010

Just one of those boys

Yo.

10 days left before the semester ends. Gotta do well for my finals. I need this. Or if not, there's always better things to do in life.

Going to Ipoh tomorrow with the boys. Gonna try some local coffee and hopefully have a little tour. Meeting Aida too.

Excited! Sort of.

Just a little upset because I left all my good clothes at Puncak Alam. Also, my towel and my toothbrush. Gonna get a new toothbrush tomorrow morning. What colour this time? Hmm.

Participated in a flash mob in KL yesterday. It was fun. We made some tourists start dancing and singing to the 1 Malaysia song. Definitely up for another year. More people should've come though, it would have been a bigger success.

Oh and I finally got a laptop. Thanks pak. However, he didn't buy the one I want, so I'm giving this back to him after the finals are over. I got my eyes on Stevey Jobssy...rarrr. This thing's pretty though, it's white. Very classy.

source

4 comments:

  1. Mine's a Dell. Everyone in my class has got Dells (from the school). The dells hate us, and the feeling's mutual.
    But yours doesn't look as big, horrible, evil and heavy as mine, so you might be lucky :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted a Dell, but from experience (using Eve's computer) it's slow, and so is this one I'm using.

    And this is a 10'. Smaller than my textbooks. And it perfectly fits in my handbags. :)

    And the touch pad is extremely sensitive. I never liked using a mouse with laptops (except for gaming purposes), but for this one, I might actually need one. Doesn't serve the purpose of it being portable don't you think?

    And you lucky asses get free laptops from school??

    ReplyDelete