Thursday, June 24, 2010

Goodbyes and IHOP Pancakes

I started packing and it's not that much progress but I've put aside all the clothes that I'm gonna give away. I just talked to my mum and she agreed to get me another suitcase. Yay! I hate the idea of sending boxes of clothes and shoes home. Kalau tak sampai macam mana?

Anyway, I said goodbye to Aisulu, Arman and Eldana. After all that driving back and forth from Mission to Missoula at five in the morning, I'm tired, haven't been getting any sleep for two days straight.

Two nights ago I had Chinese with RC, Marilyn, Eldana, Aisulu, Shun(: , and Ata. And yes, I'm gaining more weight. Woohoo. Balik Malaysia gemuk dan gelap.

I want to go to TJ Maxx and get myself a Burberry perfume or something, just because.

Okay.
I'll take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment