Friday, May 14, 2010

Strictly intentional

It has been a few days of bending and stretching and pulling. It's not that hard. I just need to be more in control of myself. Obviously nothing is really happening if you're avoiding something but the outcome should be worth it :)

I am starting this program called morning pages, where you write at least three pages every morning. It's good practice for someone that has problem with writing and it's suppose to open up your imagination and you can write about anything you like, without the worry of people's opinion on it. Thus, it should be for your eyes only. I, especially, need this, because I hate writing and I don't think I am very good at it anyway.

I still hate how my layout looks like, but whatever I'll stop obsessing over it.

I'm really excited for college, not the one I prefer but it's what I have for now. And family and friends will be close, which is good. I'm already making mental notes of coffee meet-ups and rendezvous with the dearest. Things should be as fresh as a minty leaf! New chapters of life are always interesting and unpredictable, so I'm looking forward to that.

I smell like vanilla.

A boy once told me to listen to a song, and it says "Like a river that don't know where it's flowing. I took a wrong turn and I just kept going."

I want a hug, but I don't have anyone to hug. I hope someone with a "Free Hug" t-shirt drops by Montana soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment