I have to say that this weekend was pretty amazing. Yesterday, we barbecued some chicken and corn and I made cheese sticks that turns out pretty good. We had dinner outside because it was warm and pretty and bright. We played baseball after. Eve turned the sprinklers on for giggles. I was soaking wet. Haha. I wasn't that impressive on hitting yesterday, will play more soon!
And today, I get to wear this vintage dress I got in Hot Springs because the weather was kind enough to let me show off some skin. I even took the liberty of ditching my jacket the rest of the day. You gotta love Missoula in the spring! We drove all the way down there to buy some flowers and I went to this charity shop to look for a white top for the play that's coming up soon. I got myself some good deals! Finally, we went for dinner at this place I've been dying to go to. It's a real fancy restaurant with the river view. Al-fresco and such. I have to say, I might even have my wedding reception dinner at that place, I fell in love.
And to simply end the day beautifully, J showed up from nowhere. He was suppose to be in Idaho or something, but there he was in black shirt, jeans and the familiar Adidas shoes. He stole me away and we talked and talked and hugged and talked and talked and realized that's probably the last time we'll see each other for a very long time.
For the record, I got sick because you were sick and now you're gonna get sick because I got sick from you.
You're probably gonna be that one person that I will always look back to and wonder, if only I met you at a different time of my life.
Dang I sound corny, oh well umm *shy grin* Goodnight! Hope everyone has a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment