Tuesday, December 22, 2009

To new beginnings (and new jeans)

Said my goodbyes today. Cried my eyes out during the lights out session. I felt it. That overwhelming feeling of excitement and responsibility. That feeling you get when you know there's so much more. Finally having the guts to listen to myself and leaving the past behind. Today, 11 years of school has finally ended in my heart. Today, I let go.

Today, I hugged Matt 4 times. Khaled, 3. Einul, uncountable.
Today, I discovered how amazing people can become.
Today, I had an honest moment to believe in love.

Ahhh cheesy.

Anyway, I'd post pictures but they're not with me. My faces is almost everywhere in Fizi's camera. And matt's. So I'll wait.

For now...

My thighs need to rest.

See you guys in 16 days.

p.s. Matt, Khaled and Ben menari joget dalam food court. Buat maluuu. Hahaha. Didn't get to record the whole dancing. Here goes the post-public humiliation moments.

"I feel horrible but lovely" Miss you already! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment