Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh oh Malaysia!

18.12

Went to McD for lunch. Prosperity burger and curly fries :)



Me, Einul and Matt.

While some of the guys went to Masjid Jamek for their Friday prayers, we hit Petaling Street. It was madness! Matt bought a belt from 45 to 20 ringgit only. And we were carrying their bags. Haha guys these days. LOL.


Adrian, Matt, Einul, Me and Soon.

And I had to drag my feet around in Raxief's crocs. (He had to borrow my slippers for some reason)


A decent lookbook picture you think?

Back in the studio. Of sweats and muscle cramps.







19.12

We got lost on our way to Central Market! But it was fun :D




Posing for Fizi.



Found this epic store in CM. It's like the best prank store! :D



 Nazrin.

 
We wave goodbye to Fizi and Zack. (they were cramming themselves in the KTM)

And I spend the rest of my Saturday in Mid Valley with Nazreen. Burger King and him talking about his trip. Went back late. Alone. I could say that was the highlight of KL.

20.12

After the training we went to Bukit Bintang and Pavillion. Probably the best day. :D Snow in Pavillion and I met Affsya :D


snow!


 Zac, Me, Fizi and Aida.



Nazrin and the Arab ice-cream!


The abundance of Fizi's Rolling Stones t-shirts.

This was also the day I found my favourite store. Thanks to this dude. I found a Pink Floyd shirt I've been longing for since...uhr... I've entered the store. Haha.

21.12 (My last day)


ABANG WAN HOT!!!! (please join the group on fb)





Ze epic bracelet store.







My brothers and sisters :D Thank you. I love you guys. See you soon.

p.s. All pictures credited to Hafidzi Razali. (except for 2nd and 3rd - Matthew's)


Colgate dudes.

2 comments:

  1. woah awesome! and I love the pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you to the awesome photographer fizi :)

    ReplyDelete