Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm desperate to connect.

Got a call.

Reminder for the AFS Interview next Monday.

I can't decide.

6 months in the US and missing the privilege to get my SPM results and lose all opportunities for any scholarships? or 5 months doing nothing at home waiting for SPM and hopefully getting my hands on some incredible chances in life?

Why give away any of this?

You can't possibly get everything you want. You have to choose. I have to choose. By tomorrow.

Wish me the best. Please and thank you.

Polywhoring on a weekday night:

nirvana



Leather



again, jimmy choo leather bag





peachy




Note: Notice the double appearance of the Jimmy Choo Lucy Leather bag. Great colour and design. Loveeee it.




Inside joke(this is probably why you don't get any of them) of the week:


My handwriting score an admirer. WTH.

Crappy fake fate sessions with girlfriends. Manipulating results. Cough cough. I marry that guy from TJ and got divorced. Boo. And my job is: Pengganti Cikgu Hananie. Die lor.

Pondan. Lembut and has nuts.

Great week to start off the new semester. Unless I fail my Physics.

p/s I thought you'd probably read my my blog. I'm so lazy to email you the picture. Because I can't find any picture. So why not do your mum? or my face? or your face? lol. Since it's experimental. Is that ok? (to him?)

No comments:

Post a Comment