Saturday, June 20, 2009

If you just realize, then we would be perfect for each other.

Spell-It-Right Competition
The Spring
Tomorrow
10 am


Be there. And see me drowning myself in excess caffeine.
Please and thank you.

Oh no no no. I'm not partticipatting. If you uderstend me. (Oh gosh Sara, stop being so self-absorbed. This is not about you.) Anyway, I'm gonna be there supporting Bell and Nigel and drowning myself in excess nicotine caffeine.



weekend off


Small talk: I think Sims 3 is the main reason for my horrible grades. I am a world renowned surgeon! Well, uhr my sim is.

5 comments:

  1. uhh... dropped by. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that what you're gonna wear today? :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. caleb: heyyy!
    asmah: wow. i wish.
    li: i cant sense any humour in this post. i swear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'no one was perfect, and that if we expected to be loved for all our imperfections, why are we so reluctant to accept and forgive the imperfections of others?'

    ReplyDelete