Thursday, April 16, 2009

spacedock!


I sent the pictures already. :D OMG OMG OMG I can't wait for the outcome.

THANK YOU SPEECH (loba bah)
Thank you to everyone for the help and support. I wanna thank my mum for signing the talent release forms, my dad for the broadband connection, syukri for helping me take the photos, my big brother for rereading the release forms, asmah, li and nadiya for the ears and the eyes and the doodles, miji for the scanner :D, aoife(briefcase division member) for answering my stupidest questions like how to download a link or sent an email (haha), everyone else in the forum you guys are the coolest people, Kim the webmistress, Kenny Rogers wi-fi that I'm currently on now, Kak Nor for the adobe photoshop and EVAN, I love you.

Thank God Its Thursday because tomorrow's Friday and after Friday is Saturday :D



No comments:

Post a Comment