My brother said the lamest things.
And he wasn't joking.
Sigh.
I am currently happy because i finished 22 pages of lab reports. CHECK YES CHEMISTRY. :D :D :D :D happy happy happy happy
And the thought of new smallville episodes :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D
Anyway, let's talk about today. No no, yesterday. CHEMISTRY POP QUIZ. I call it pop because it really popped. I really hate bio class because my seat sucks and there's never enough space and i keep hitting my ____ on the sharp corner of the tables. My biology teacher tested me by asking me a question on chemical and physical factors of idk what and she has finally concluded that i am not in the her list anymore. For a moment there, it sucked but like what someone told me today, I'm not gonna try to be the best and all, I'll just keep doing it because I like it. I got nothing to prove to her. AND NO ADD MATHS :D. I think this triggered my happiness today. Not joy, happiness.
And I exceeded my dad's broadband hour limit. oopsie daisy. But that made me happy too :D :D
happy happy happy happy :D :D
Enjoy the smiley faces, it's temporary. Bye! (There is not good in goodbyes)
"Kak sara, I dont think you should be a doctor, bagus tak jadi penyanyi jak"
And he wasn't joking.
Sigh.
I am currently happy because i finished 22 pages of lab reports. CHECK YES CHEMISTRY. :D :D :D :D happy happy happy happy
And the thought of new smallville episodes :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D
Anyway, let's talk about today. No no, yesterday. CHEMISTRY POP QUIZ. I call it pop because it really popped. I really hate bio class because my seat sucks and there's never enough space and i keep hitting my ____ on the sharp corner of the tables. My biology teacher tested me by asking me a question on chemical and physical factors of idk what and she has finally concluded that i am not in the her list anymore. For a moment there, it sucked but like what someone told me today, I'm not gonna try to be the best and all, I'll just keep doing it because I like it. I got nothing to prove to her. AND NO ADD MATHS :D. I think this triggered my happiness today. Not joy, happiness.
And I exceeded my dad's broadband hour limit. oopsie daisy. But that made me happy too :D :D
happy happy happy happy :D :D
Enjoy the smiley faces, it's temporary. Bye! (There is not good in goodbyes)
No comments:
Post a Comment