
Be sad, you can still have colour.
Be fake. Just don't be fake. Look at me, you don't want to end up like me.

Oh hey, he said I'm cute.
But that's never enough is it.
I'm not fair enough.
I'm not skinny enough.
My eyes are not big enough.
My hair is not long enough.
My ass is not big enough.
My face is not pretty enough.
It will never be enough for you is it?

Sometimes I really do, you know.
But now I'm lying.
Straight to your face.
.
.
.
.
.
Be fake. Just don't be fake. Look at me, you don't want to end up like me.

But that's never enough is it.
I'm not fair enough.
I'm not skinny enough.
My eyes are not big enough.
My hair is not long enough.
My ass is not big enough.
My face is not pretty enough.
It will never be enough for you is it?
But now I'm lying.
Straight to your face.
.
.
.
.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment