Again I'm in KFC looking like a geek with my laptop and typing awayyyyy. I bought Physics Reference Book. LOLOLOLOLOL. KFC's coffee taste like crap. Wait let me count........ my 7th cup today? and I didnt even eat anything appropriate enough to be called food. Ooooh and I watched Smallville last night till 3 in the morning and sleep with tears and I had a really nice dream about clark and lois. I'm not even sure if it was a dream or the episodes replaying when I fell asleep. :D :D :D :D :D :D I can't wait for the finale, not season finale but smalville finale. Nadiya said, don't worry sara you'll survive. Remember the time when Charmed ended, I thought I wasn't going to survive, but I did. :D :D :D :D
happy happy happy (when you try so hard to fake happiness, you'll actually feel real happiness or joy. JOY JOY JOY)
So, I've decided what my favourite word is............. shit. :D
Hahahahahaha
And ugly word is little. Little. Litttttle. What kind of word is that?
GOOD NEWS
I completed the personal statement and the why do you deserve this scholarship section. :)
I stopped caring about things I shouldn't care about.
I'm ugly.
I drank way too much coffee, i shiver and pee like a pregnant woman. Which can be considered cool. So cool is always good news.
I have a pendrive! Whoa.
SPM so soon :D Yeah im excited.
NYLON is in mph. I'm using my food money. BUT NO LINDSAY LOHAN ISSUE?
I'm getting better at freecell.
Finished sivik project. New one coming up. Blergh. Wrong section.
BAD NEWS
Low bat. I need to go and sing untouched and sound really sexayyy.
oh btw...... I bought Shopaholic fake DVD. Woooooo. Movies night girls :)
happy happy happy (when you try so hard to fake happiness, you'll actually feel real happiness or joy. JOY JOY JOY)
So, I've decided what my favourite word is............. shit. :D
Hahahahahaha
And ugly word is little. Little. Litttttle. What kind of word is that?
GOOD NEWS
I completed the personal statement and the why do you deserve this scholarship section. :)
I stopped caring about things I shouldn't care about.
I'm ugly.
I drank way too much coffee, i shiver and pee like a pregnant woman. Which can be considered cool. So cool is always good news.
I have a pendrive! Whoa.
SPM so soon :D Yeah im excited.
NYLON is in mph. I'm using my food money. BUT NO LINDSAY LOHAN ISSUE?
I'm getting better at freecell.
Finished sivik project. New one coming up. Blergh. Wrong section.
BAD NEWS
Low bat. I need to go and sing untouched and sound really sexayyy.
oh btw...... I bought Shopaholic fake DVD. Woooooo. Movies night girls :)
doomsday rocks. :)
ReplyDeletewhat ep are you at now?
ReplyDelete