2.
3.

4.

5.
"I dunno. I didn't drink coffee when I was growing and I'm only 5"8 so maybe it'll help. on the other hand, I think when you're growing you should probably limit the stimulants right? I dunno, fuck it."
"ha, I used to drink a lot more but Im trying really hard to apply some moderation. nowadays like 2 grande coffees is good, if shit gets tough I'll rock a 3rd."
"Everything is AMAZING! random fact, hmm, I've recently started drinking americano's in the afternoon instead of drip coffee"
"I'm a drip coffee guy.Pike's Place seems to be better then the garbage they used to serve there. Grande Drip, lots of half and half and 2 equal. Best coffee around though is Peet's and Dunkin Donuts. Also, Coffee Bean has the Extreme Mocha Ice Blended which is a good substitution when kicking a cocaine habit."
"Favourite drink? Water, coffee"
"I've done it. I've gone days without it (coffee). I even did a week and a half. But my life is just so much better with it."
"Devin's nickname is Seven Bronson
Devin is better at guitar than you think(and I'm sure you think he's great)
Devin loves and Houstons and it's his fucking fault I'm addicted to coffee"
"8am, wake up, feed locke, let him out, get my coffee before I murder people, eat an apple."
" I love Grande nonfat one splenda latte, or a CSB. If I’m drinking coffee its with milk and chemical sweetener. I did give it up!!! THEN I went on tour with Avril and DEVIN got me back on it, fucking crack dealer."
"I can't quit, I gave up too many things already and my life would suck without it. I dont drink, smoke, do drugs, soda, candy, nothing fun anymore. So basically coffee keeps me alive."
You know I can go on....
No comments:
Post a Comment