Saturday, January 3, 2009

Alone Time Is Fun Time

New Year Shopping:

Bought myself new pens and new sharpies.
A notebook.
A water bottle.
No Peter Pauper.
No Starbucks' tumblers.
:(

Still on the list:
Pink stapler. Bapak took mine. -.-'
Pink staples.
Files.

Others:
Sandals.
A bag.
Wayfarers.


I shop alone.
I walk alone.
I drank coffee alone.

So what huh, bitch?

Bumped into people I don't wanna bump into. Something that shouldn't happen when you're all alone. Good thing about being alone is being surrounded by strangers.

People you know = Not strangers.






Random thingies:

-A stranger said hi and I love you. Am I suppose to be flattered?


-Saw this really sophisticated looking women in Mph wearing a shirt dress. When she turned around, I can see her bra. Remember the last time Paris did that? Haha. Some girl started running to her friend and gossiping about the girl. I have no one, so I laughed. Well, thank god its a nice bra.









p/s Thank you for everyone that helped me spread the link. Let's just pray I get the sweatsedo.


No comments:

Post a Comment