So I watched Twilight!
:D
TWICE!!!!!
2 and 7 pm.
On the same day!
:D
Disappointing but I don't care. I still love it!
I think I'm watching it again with Liyana or something before I go celebrate Hari Raya. Yeah, im going there. I dont want to but I should. Soo, if you wanna watch Twilight again. Tell me! I can come with you. :D
So about going away, not gonna be here for a week. I think. I'm gonna go shopping! Yeah, I'm not that excited. There's more to life than new jeans and awesome bags. I have a list for the holidays and umm I did some of them. Okay maybe not. Sigh. I need to cross them out.
oh I'm not reviewing on Twilight because I'll only do that after I watched the movie 10 times. Eight more to go!
Bell, can I borrow you books? I swear I won't spill coffee on it. I swear! I will try my best not to. Pleaseeeeeeee :D
Mah, I'm going to your house today. Gossip Girl Marathon Baby! Yeah! :D And I'll bring my fake Twilight DVD too. I don't have a DVD player. :(
Nat, so when can we eat icecream? And I read your blog. You're so funny! (I am so gonna kill you)
Liyana ku sayang, hahahahahahahahaha. Sooooooo can i still come to your house? I heard that you have a laptop that you can lend me. lol. Im such a user.
Nadiya is in KL. Sigh. Boo you. Can we still come over to your house to for a movie marathon? :D :D
And to a particular person (i cant say your name in here, it'll be too awkward), we need to talk over COFFEE. :)
Soo, who has an illy machine at home? :D
No comments:
Post a Comment