This is going to be an appropriate update. I promise. Lol.
Since you guys have been missing on a lot of crappy things, I’m going to post pictures (in the most perfect order) of the past few months and hopefully I can pretend that this blog is back on track. (I have to admit, updating still feels weird. I am still soo blur.)
Remember KL?

Remember Asmah’s Birthday?



Remember Aaron Teather?

Remember the so-called pink beanie everyone?


Remember the fake suicide?

Remember the Rubix cube craze?

Remember the rats?

Remember the note for our meanie little librarian?
Remember Khira?

Remember Eid and the endless shopping?



Remember the party?

And the after party was even better heh?




Remember the sleepover?
Remember the playground?

Remember the ice cream vow?

Remember my new best friend?

Remember the annoying little guy?
Remember the last day of school?



Remember the 200 ringgit voucher on Pizza Hut?


Remember the free coffee?

Remember the RM4000 mirror that makes me look fat?

Remember the picture taking? Hahaha


And of course we all remember Liyana’s early birthday celebration.

No comments:
Post a Comment