Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged by Nat.

THE SELF

[01] Name: (I’m not allowed to put down my real name here)
[02] Nickname: Sara
[03] Married: nope
[04] Zodiac Sign: Libra
[05] Gender: “Sara is a girl”
[06] Age: 16
[07] High School: Green Road Secondary School
[08] University: Keele (there’s no harm dreaming)
[09] Height: 164? I don’t know
[10] Weight: can’t say. I have that issue, you know. B.I.
[11] Do you like yourself: I can be better
[12] Piercings: ears
[13] Right or left: righty
[14] Are you a freak: ohh yeahhh
[15] Hair: in my dictionary it’s short. I miss my old hair. :(
[17] Allergic: to chickens
[18] What are you doing now: thinking about eating food that makes me sick. I can’t eat them so I just think about them. Learned this from a movie Nat told me about. It’s a really good trick.[19] What will you do 1 hour later: make a brunette hair dye
[20] What will you do 10 years later: Studying about what I wanna study about.
THE FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: 2 more years! 2 more years.
[22] Siblings(included you): 3
[23]Eldest: Bang Zul
[24]Youngest: syukri
[25] Love/hate your family: hahahaha

THE LOVE
[26] You found your another half: not yet
[27] If yes, who is he/she: no
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: a guy that listens and talks a lot and makes me laugh and passionate about something and he has dreams and he makes me feel like I’m important and he understands me and when he’s around nothing else is important and he does that thing, you know, he makes me do and say things that I’m not suppose to do or say because he has the ability to dazzle me and he is just so imperfect and fragile………….yeahhhhhhh.
[29] Time(s) you have been in a relationship: haha (Nat! Life is funny)
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): yes
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): yes
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: he doesn’t exist
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: he hasn’t found me
[34] Ever argue with your other half: I’m going to when I met him. Like, what’s taking so long dear?
[35] You with your other half since: -
[36] Are you straight/Lesbo: I make several turns to the left? Haha
[37] Reasons you love your other half: Because he completes me. That’s what he’s for right?
[38] You and your other half in which stage: Hiding and seeking stage
[39] You woo-ed her/him or he/she woo you: Woo-ing is like so last season.
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: Of course I will. He’ll complete me right? So, it’s not that I have a choice or anything.

THE FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: I’m not sure.
[42] Your first enemy: I think it’s that girl in Sinaran that bites me all the time. Hey…….. I think she’s my first best friend.
[43] The friend you love the most: I’m so lucky, I have so many friends to love.
[44] The enemy you hate the most (1 only):
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: My friends are so hot, they make me have lesbo moments. Lol.
[47] The kind of girl/woman you hate the most: Nat’s right. We shouldn’t hate.
[48] The kind of boy/man you hate the most: “we shouldn't hate :)”
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: nope
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: my best friend is my lover :)
[51] If your friend backstab you: I’ll need some explanation.
52] If your friend betray you: Some more explanation.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: I’m sure she can’t help it. My lover’s really hot. :)
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: …awkward…
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: really awkward…..
THE STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: hahahahaha. Of course not.
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: not really.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: I really like my Science and Geography teachers. They’re so passionate. It’s sexay. Haha.
[59] Always late to school/college: Used to be late all the time. Not anymore or at least I improved. Right? Right?
[60] Your class: filled with different kind of people with different point of views. I usually disagree with some of them but my class is pretty awesome. And gosh, they’re so smart.
61] You love your seniors: Some are…umm…really hot.
[62] Senior who you love the most: I didn’t say I love any of them.
[63] Your classmates good/bad: loud and bad and annoying. I’m proud.
[64] Excellent result classmate: Gladys!
[65] Laziest classmate: I think I fall into this category.
THE PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: are sexy and I have great conversations with them.
[67] Stupid people: should read more. Sigh. Like me.
[68] Good looking people: gets all the attention.
[69] Ugly people: are people that makes people feel ugly.
[70] Funny people: makes me drool and laugh and jump
[71] Cute people: are cute?
[72] Bad people: I don’t think we should call people bad. They are just people in bad situations.
[73] Honest people: should lie more often.
[74] Acting people: confuses me.
[75] You are what kind of people: Stop labeling please.
[76] Lip or eyes: Feet. hahahahahaha
[77] Hugs or kisses: none
[78] Shorter or taller: taller
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: spontaneous
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: really I don’t know.
[81] Listener or talker: Talker. I like listening.
[82] Romantic or rich: none. I really think I’m over this whole romantic thing.
[83] Good wife or Good mother: Good mother is way more important. Haha. I’m being selfish again.

THE FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: When my other half finally decides to pop out
[85] Numbers of kid(s): a million.
[86] Career: -
[87] Salary: -
[88] Retirement age: -
[89] Properties value: -
[90] Wishes: World peace. Hahahaha. And then can I get that illy coffee maker. And that camera. And that guitar. And that thing. And that too. Okay?

THE TAGS
[91] I’m
[92] not
[93] tagging
[94] anyone
[95] because
[96] I’m
[97] a
[98] really
[99] sucky
[100] tagger.

No comments:

Post a Comment