Sunday, June 29, 2008

You skinny bitch!

Yesterday I was high. Calling people skinny bitch and plucking guys. Hahahaha. :D

Anyways, I got my report card yesterday. It was so bad I'm going to stop talking about it now.

After that, I went to the market with mum. Nat called and people can't stop looking at me talking like a freak on the phone walking around in her school uniform and then Mum said I should get off before someone had the chance to 'ragut' my phone and kill me. So yeah, sorry Nat for hanging up.

Went home again, to change for the Education Fair. I wore skinnies and an orange shirt. Hahaha. And met weird people because it's Saturday and weird people go out on Saturday. We are the good weird, always the good weird. Finally, when I got in Times I felt safe. Bad weird people don't read books right. So yeah. Hahaha.

Asmah, Ettol and I decided to watch Made of Honour, well because they don't have The Happening anymore. And then we walked to Holiday Inn for the New Zealand Education Fair. Yes Liyana, it's the creepy-organised-chairs-in-the-middle-not-like-the-UK-education-fair. But we still went in and talked to this Stewart Guy from some college in Napier. He was nice, and he said I should skip SPM and go to kiwi a gogo land and it's far away from Auckland. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And then Nadiya came. And then we went to Sonia (i think), the new zealnder lady from our school's education fair and she found the best university for the three of us. It's in Christchurch. LINCOLN UNIVERSITY. The best place to study Environmental Science, Chemistry and Business. We will go there and ski.



Yeah, after that we rushed to the Riverside Cineplex to catch the movie. We were right there in time. A good movie. Nothing extravagant, but it is indeed a good movie to watch if you're a sucker for romantic movies. This week, I've watched two movies about marriage and weddings. I want to get married, too. Because you'll get free exciting stuff like espresso machines, bed sheets and others. Nadiya and I will marry each other in dresses. We are both girls, but she's the slutty one.


I'll talk about Bingkuistik on the next post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment