I just watched 27 Dresses. And I feel...
like shit.
I mean things like that don't happen in real life! I do feel that the emotions were real and and
possible but it doesn't happen in real life. At least not in mine.
At the end of every cliche romantic comedies it's always a happy ending. You wanna know why? Because the freaking writer has only 2 freaking hours to put it on a movie. The freaking movie is not even done yet. The story hasn't end. Happpy endings don't fucking exist.
All in all, the movie was great. It gave miserable people like me something to feel good about.
If things like that happen in real life, i wouldn't pay to watch the movie.
ReplyDeletewho says happy ending dont exist? it does for everyone. cause you know, when we die, we go to a better place! ha ha! kidding. but it does. maybe you just havent found yours yet.
ReplyDelete