1. An espresso machine. Preferably the Sirena Espresso Machine by Starbucks. It's super expensive, USD399.99 which is insanely pricey for a coffee machine but I still want one anyway.

2. A blackboard with a set of colourful chalks.
3. A nice dinner with all the girls. Inside or out. And just laugh my ass off.
4. A coffee date.
5. A plant.
6. Flowers, nobody has given me flowers. One guy did but that doesn't count.
7. The Inconvenient Truth DVD. I have been looking for this everywhere. It's all sold out. So, get me one pleasseeee.
8. A ticket to see Black List Club's concert. Whenever it is.
9. A scarf.
10. Earth Hour for the whole city after me blowing the candles. :D
11. Cake fight. Better than the one in Affsya's birthday.
12. Omg omg I know a recording studio!
13. A stripes shirt. I don't have one.
14. Watch Transformers 2 before everyone else does.
15. The shirt and the matching badge that says BOYS MAKE GOOD PETS.
16. A big cup filled with skinny latte and topped with whipped cream = Birthday cake
17.
No comments:
Post a Comment