And then I tried doing Chemistry. When I was doing the second question, Syukri told me that I can use the internet now so here I am writing this hours after doing other unimportant stuff online. I chatted with humans, upload pictures, got bitten by mosquitos and wrote a very sentimental post down there. Sigh.
Dad, mom and Bang Zul asked the same question today. Why are you staying back at school almost everyday? I mean, I thought you guys have been through Form 4 and be understanding about this. On Monday, Agama Class and we had a meeting for Forum, Chemistry tuition on Tuesday, EST today(but I skipped that), Nothing tomorow! Yay! (Oh wait, there's another Forum meeting), On Friday, PRS Duty and PRS meeting. And this Saturday they are gonna teach us CPR? for PBSM. I might be going. HAHA. There, I'm just trying to remind myself okay. I HAVE TO GET READY. for every thing. RIGHT NOW.
I thought Uztazah is going to scold me today about not wearing tudung at school. But it was something else. THANK GOD. But trust me, there's really no difference in what she had to say. I just hate disappointing people. I don't like people hoping on me. I get nervous and the outcame is bad. I hate disappointing people. I dont like disappointing people. I dislike disappointing people. Shit. I HAVE TO GET READY FOR SYARAHAN NEXT YEAR.
Its 1.19 now and I dont want to go to school. Not because I dont like school. I like school. Haha. Only because Bio stuff isnt done yet. Chem too. And I know I can just do that in school tomorrow or just copy someone elses book but I dont feel like doing that. I hate doing that. And because Im just not ready. Nigel hates my correction tape. Let me recall what he said "Kimak nak benda tok". Haha. We had Add Math test today and we only have an hour for 12 questions. I was only able to do 6 questions and got 2 questions right. My family was actually pretty shocked when I said I got 49 for my add math, they expect me to get A. Hahahahahahahaa. I HAVE TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL AND MORE ADD MATH EXAMS.
You know those kinds of feeling you feel when people started singing one of those songs that you thought no one. NO one will ever heard of and it just becomes your personal song. It sucks. Cause I really like that song Sempurna. I mean it was suppose to be my song. "Kaulah darahku, Kaulah jantungku" kinda songs. I seriously was 100% sure that they are not going to get the song out to Malaysia. And now, minutes ago I saw Gita Gutawa singing the song on TV3 and I'm like oh fuck. I hope no one hears the original version cause then you'll like the song more. No hard feelings for the people who like the song. One thing's for sure, you have good taste! Haha. Uhhh, now Im like missing my cousins. Especially Cici, I miss her. And Muda. Hahaha. MUDA :) Im so 100% sure I will go back there this semester break. Yay!!!! That place is like home. When I go there, I just dont want to go back to Kuching. I just want to stay there and live there. Maybe I will one day. Sadly for me all my cousins are all outside Kuching. The one Im really close with are all in Indonesia. And when my friends are like "My cousin and I kluar esok" "Eh you know my cousin" I'm like thats so cool. So I was so excited when Kak Nor (my cousin) is going to study in UNIMAS. Yay. But shes really busy and Im busy too. So its hard. I HAVE TO GET READY TO GO THERE THIS SEMESTER BREAK.
Bawang Merah Bawang Putih? Ugh I hate re-runs. Eureka next Tuesday people! Yay! At last new episodes. And Gossip Girl too, will be out sometime this month. Oh god, its april, i need seventeen. and a new correction tape. and gluestick and the idiotcap paper. and a stapler. And oh yeah nat, you should stapler yourself, its really fun. People are weird. They like me today, they'll hate me tomorrow. BAD weird. Yeah it is true. we should stop using the word weird. "Ktk org eh suka carik anok" ahahahahaha carik anok. Palak ko. Carik pasal lah nigel. mentang2 lah kau pande. Haha. apakah ku jadi gila indah ritok. haha. ada org x faham. hahahaha. I HAVE TO GET READY FOR APRIL.
Lamak eh x minum kopi. Haus. Haus. Kenny died. Because nya haus. And they called me bastard cause I cant take care of him. They called Li bastard too. I dont feel that bad now. hahahaha. Sheeeesh. I cant even take care of myself. what do they expect. Mia ngan Ben dah divorce. Mia bah mintak cerai. And then nya mintak kawen agik. Lalu nya kawen ngan John. John pun duit 700 jak. miskin li jak. Then Mia mintak cerai agik tapi duit nya x cukup k bayar balit John. Hahahaha. Nyaman muka. Razorblade much.
Dahlah kol 2 dah eh. I think Ill sleep now. Hey look, TV3 Sembilu Kasih re-runs. This is the part when they're still happy, I like this part when he plays the piano and her wife put her arms around him. Awwwwwwwww. And her family were peeking at them and smiling. Hahaha. OMG. Blame Mummy. She used to watch this drama. Speaking of drama, hahahahahahahahaha, DIJA! hahahahahahahaha. hahahahahahaha. My god, i cant stop. Hahahahahahahahaha. Fine, I have to stop now! Only because the laptop battery is low and the charger is somewhere, yeah somewhere. BYE.
S.
im the only one who did not kawen ngan ben. haha. and oh, shes anna btw. dont know where she get that name. hate penny, salu dtg rumah org. dahla lesbian. in love with anna. eww. hahaha. yeah, im such a bastard. i keep killing kenny. die kenny die. i bet kenny's dead. again. lol.
ReplyDeletechemistry teacher sucks. heh.
nigel nak pegi kemeh. hahaha
thanks to me we could enjoy the games XP no no. thank the internet. im being humble. haha wtf.
i know that song. from ned anyway. she letak in her blog. idk msh ada ka sik.
i have to get ready.