Do you know what I want?
I want you to lend me one of your shirts to sleep in and make it easier for me to dream of you.
I want your e-mails everyday because I miss you.
I want you to tell me I'm beautiful and look me in the eye when you do.
I want you to tell me that you're going to see me tomorrow just cause I need to hear that.
I want to play and mess with your hair.
I want you to look at me like I'm the only one you see.
I want you to tickle me even when I'm not ticklish at all.
I want to know how it feels like to hold you hands again.
I want you to just listen and smile when I started swearing like crazy.
I want you to know that I miss you so bad that I can't even remind myself about this.
I want to know how it feels like to kiss you again.
I want you to give me the world.
I want to kiss you in the pouring rain.
I want to buy you coffee and and pretend that I wasn't aware that I'm the one drinking it.
I want you.
Tell me what you want, cause I'm clueless.
it sucks that you have him but you cant have him.
ReplyDeleteit sucks that i can have him but i cant have him.
it must be hard for you.
the pain that your heart has to endure, the achings, gosh, i cant imagine.
hang in there mate, i know its not the same, but u always have me aite.
thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteowh.. sara... :D
ReplyDeleteyeah :(
ReplyDelete