Keep bleeding and I keep bleeding love.
People think I am the fool.
the fool who awaits for uncertain promises
the fool that wastes her years
the fool who cries
the fool that creases her heart as she moved on with life
I think I am a fool.
a fool who has faith in words
a fool that expresses herself the right way
a fool i am proud to be one
thank you the third person for narrating so well.
as pink birdie washes away in the rain.
she's fine
she's okay
and i pray for the two other birdies to hang on
hang on together
and for the fair birdie
this is just how the chapter begins
as i pray for more years to come
and scratch the scooter, get a vespa baby! :)

sara! ur background. retroooo! verry nice :DD
ReplyDeletevespa is nice. :]]
ReplyDeletegood job third person! HAHA :p oh n claim ur vespa pic from me. i took one for ya.
ReplyDeleteclaim from where?
ReplyDelete