Hello everyone. If somehow someone just got back from Mars. My name is sara and it is the 10th of April today. *winks to matty*
I shall call thee a solid I love.
I shall call thee a solid I love.
Thou I can despise you at times.
And how I thirst for you to always be here.
And how I thirst for you to always be here.
But I am gratified you are always in heart.
Nothing is always enough, for I shall sigh for more.
I thank you for this waiting, this delay and provocation.
As I have always believe I was the one in agitation.
I was the one in the mental state of extreme emotional disturbance.
I apologise for my flaws and how I devote only to oneself.
I value you for who you are and I adore you.
I absolutely adore you.
Nothing is always enough, for I shall sigh for more.
I thank you for this waiting, this delay and provocation.
As I have always believe I was the one in agitation.
I was the one in the mental state of extreme emotional disturbance.
I apologise for my flaws and how I devote only to oneself.
I value you for who you are and I adore you.
I absolutely adore you.
i miss you and i love you.
A story I hope to vanished from my corrupted mind.
A story I don't tell.
A story I never wish to narrate.
You, I have always wanted to blot you out of my life.
I am too weak when I am under your spell.
You can crave my heart and its bleeding in your hand
I still can't say no to you
Shouldn't let you conquer me completely
Cause I can't say no to you
Now I can't let go of this dream
I suffocate and I have never feel good enough for you.
You played me.
You dominate me.
You poisoned me.
You've killed me.
Eight months. Eight months selling time machines.

No comments:
Post a Comment