Yesterday was one tiring day. I had fun.
26th March 2008.
UK EDUCATION FAIR.
1pm-7pm.
Wooooo. Even better than what I expected it to be. I had to skipped EST to get there on time. But I didnt get there on time. Went to Satok for lunch so I was a bit late. No one called me when I was there. Cause if someone did and they'll ask me "What you doin?" And I'll say "Chillin' in the Holiday Inn". We had so much fun. Nadiya and I. :)
There were this English dude from University of Reading, he was the nicest of them all. He said dont take medicine! Take chemistry! Haha
And this woman from Leeds. When we said we were sixteen, she kept saying "You've got aaaaaagesss to go" (imagine that with the British accent, awesome I know)
And and and this lady that did her degree in Northumbria. She said Nadiya looks like an actress. hahahaha. That was fun-ny.
And and and we went to Middlesex booth just to get the bus. It looks like this. (look down)
And and and and this woman from Hull. She has this big hair. Nice big hair okay.
We forgot to take pictures there so here are some books I got from there : )
After the fair, we went to Bing!. Walking there was awesome minus the creepy people part. And it was raining. Then we have our dinner in Pizza Hut. We stayed in there for like hourssss. Nadiya drew stuff on the paper napkins. Haha. Lidia and Iqie was playing some really hard game too i guess. And I drew a drawing of this girl. She can't stop chanting, I'm cute, I'm cute. Yay!
Sorry Nadiya, Lidia, and Iqie for making you wait till 7.30.

oh i'm going to go to this edu fair next year. n hell yeah, u will hav to remind me bout that. hahaha
ReplyDelete