Okay.
I am happy. But. I don't feel like celebrating. Is that somehow wrong in some way?
Yeah.
:) I can still smile. But I can't do that smile. The one Alvin was hoping to get from us. :D Yeah those smiles.
Being fake is easier than being genuine. I am not fake but I'm not sure if I'm real either.
I love this dress. I felt young and happy when I wore it. I loved the fact that I looked chubby in here. :)
We went out again today. To Indiastreet, to buy stuff for P.U.M. This is what we bought.
The theme was pink. Tapi adalah sorang tok pake baju puteh. Haha. And some bird pooped on us. I am not joking. I love birds. (Sarcasm not intended)

And did I tell you I love MIKA. Cause he is so depressed yet he looks so happy. I love his music. So deep in some weird way.
Dammit you blog. You make me talk about my day. Triple tuna in a troop.
So you're not deleted after all? :D
ReplyDeleteI saw the malaysian version mika, that counts for something, right?
Nooo. I'm stil here. :)
ReplyDeleteMalaysian version? Erm? Who?
No i mean the malaysian version of the album...
ReplyDeletetoday's the 23rd. I just realised that.
ReplyDelete:) I"m glad you're not deleted. :)
I was thinking of changing my URL but not now. Later when things change. :)
Hey, are you trying to make me jealous or something?
ReplyDeletehuh? Are you? Are you?!
I'l keep on changing mine. The wind is hard, and the mood is definitely swinging.