Next week is going to be the craziest week. Or is it this Friday? I DON'T KNOW. We're having our exams starting this Saturday and I think everyone knows that. I am freaking out, literally shaking, and yes I am very sure everybody knows that. I might be sitting for my Add Maths and History paper this Friday, because I won't be able to sit for it on the real day, which is Wednesday. The same day I'll be having this competition. This sucks so bad. You know why? Because, Wednesday is a bad day. And it seems like I'll fail my Add Maths and the competition too. But, I might not because ....................... I am smart. Yeah! Sing it with me. We are smart. :)
You know what, if I can choose to be anyone, I'll be a Jumper or even better a Jumper's girlfriend. :) Cause I get to kill Paladins. Ha-ha. And I'll wear my hair down with a long coat, so I'll look hot when I jump. Yeaaaaah.
We have a debate in English today. No winner. But we were the most energetic..... HAHA. Especially Liyana Amira binti Salleh. :) And Y looks soooo hot. Not the part when he talks about p**n but when he gave up and his head was on the table. "Teacher, die liao" Aaaaaaah. We were so fake, the topic was 'Should or should not mobile phones be allowed in school" and we were on the Should-Not side. We have to pretend and make up points that we are totally against. But we did good I guess. And now I have an essay to write. The good news is, we can pass it up after the holiday. Now, how cool is that?
I freaked out so bad in school today cause I totally forgot we have to sit for an Add Maths Topical Test, so I studied in between classes, in Sivik and got scolded by the teacher, didn't even pay attention in History, and even during recess. When the bell rang, I ran to the toilet and ran out again because it smells like shit. When I got back to class, I freaked out again, and then......... teng teng teng the test was cancelled. I felt like the happiest person on Earth. Well not anymore, not after I went to see Uztazah. I can hear myself cracking inside after that. I can still hear it now.
I applied for this competition because NUR ASMAH begged me too. Haha. It's a Maths competition. You just sit down for two hours and sit for the test and get a certificate or get prizes if you win, but come on do I have to even go there and give myself false hope. False feet in the paramecium case. I think this is going to be my busiest year yet.
Red Crescent
Program Usahawan Muda
Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya
Sidang Redaksi Sekolah
Indoor Games Club
Photography Club
Syarahan (March)
Debate Competition
Pantun Competition
Maths Competition
more...? anything I missed?
Well, whatever right. Cash next week from Kementerian. Yay for that! And please please please wish me luck. It helps all the time. Good Luck for you guys that will be sitting for the exam this Friday? Collegians(?) I think. All the best. I am out. I can hear books calling me. B Y E.
You know what, if I can choose to be anyone, I'll be a Jumper or even better a Jumper's girlfriend. :) Cause I get to kill Paladins. Ha-ha. And I'll wear my hair down with a long coat, so I'll look hot when I jump. Yeaaaaah.
We have a debate in English today. No winner. But we were the most energetic..... HAHA. Especially Liyana Amira binti Salleh. :) And Y looks soooo hot. Not the part when he talks about p**n but when he gave up and his head was on the table. "Teacher, die liao" Aaaaaaah. We were so fake, the topic was 'Should or should not mobile phones be allowed in school" and we were on the Should-Not side. We have to pretend and make up points that we are totally against. But we did good I guess. And now I have an essay to write. The good news is, we can pass it up after the holiday. Now, how cool is that?
I freaked out so bad in school today cause I totally forgot we have to sit for an Add Maths Topical Test, so I studied in between classes, in Sivik and got scolded by the teacher, didn't even pay attention in History, and even during recess. When the bell rang, I ran to the toilet and ran out again because it smells like shit. When I got back to class, I freaked out again, and then......... teng teng teng the test was cancelled. I felt like the happiest person on Earth. Well not anymore, not after I went to see Uztazah. I can hear myself cracking inside after that. I can still hear it now.
I applied for this competition because NUR ASMAH begged me too. Haha. It's a Maths competition. You just sit down for two hours and sit for the test and get a certificate or get prizes if you win, but come on do I have to even go there and give myself false hope. False feet in the paramecium case. I think this is going to be my busiest year yet.
Red Crescent
Program Usahawan Muda
Pembimbing Rakan Sebaya
Sidang Redaksi Sekolah
Indoor Games Club
Photography Club
Syarahan (March)
Debate Competition
Pantun Competition
Maths Competition
more...? anything I missed?
Well, whatever right. Cash next week from Kementerian. Yay for that! And please please please wish me luck. It helps all the time. Good Luck for you guys that will be sitting for the exam this Friday? Collegians(?) I think. All the best. I am out. I can hear books calling me. B Y E.
you dont have to wear that coat to look hot. u are already *rolling eyes* hahaha. who is liyana? XPPP oh aint he always hot? God Im so so so lucky arent i? i sat nxt to him last yr. and the bond btween us are tighten each day. muahahahhaa. wtf. oh god. kenak mesti time exam oo! sheesh. GOODIE LUCK LILO! I know you can do it! just dont wear slippers again. hahaha its like. sama jak pa bnda u join ngan mek join. hahahhaa pantun! cant wait!
ReplyDeleteomg. you're in the photography club too? fab! :D oh. good luck fer exam! and add maths. seems like people are really coping with it. susah hati gila. haha.
ReplyDeleteall the best and god bless. smart ass. :D tht rhymed. yay for me. busylah kamu sementara boleh busy. haha
ReplyDeletehaha come on. that maths comp should be fun. and seems like u and lii wrote the same thing in the bloggie? lol idk. btw are we in the debate comp? haha. this year should be fun MINUS ADD MATHSSS. SUCKY3! ooh. good luck for syarahan! u can for sure hafal those 7 aspects in 7 days. :D sidang redaksi best. haha. yea u missed forum. hahaa.
ReplyDeleteomg you have so many freaking activities.
ReplyDeletegood luck dude.
I am so failing chemistry.
ur crazy. BUT that's good. hahahaha all the best saja la. good luck.
ReplyDelete