Monday, January 7, 2008

this is way too hot for a title.

So you see, my butt hurts. Blame orientation. Blame endless hours sitting on hard concrete. Like what are we suppose to do, sit there and doodle and listen to boring crap for like THE WHOLE FREAKING DAY?! I want something educational. Well, not trying to say the stuff they talked about wasn't educational at all, it's just repeated over and over again. Please teachers! Do something fun. Go look for that in the dictionary. (Ouch that was rude. Erm, sorry?) I think that Christina teacher or whatsoever said that tomorrow we are going to talk about like Science stuff. Or I dont know. So, all the best teachers, don't make our lives miserable or for other cases, do not hurt our ass.

What can we do to make a proposal interesting?

I was suppose to stay back today but the the library was close. We were tired and I don't think it' was a suitable time for a brainstorming session. Screw orientation.

Blaming on something makes me feel way better. And yoga too. Ahhhh.

Now, I think I'm back to the 'one line thoughts'. I really don't have anything better to talk about.

And like Liyana said, she need more notebooks! And so do I. Shopping anyone?

I came up with something stupid.

"SAVE EARTH. The world is melting. The sun is too hot. I think earth is a girl and the sun is a boy. Sun loves Earth. Earth loves Sun. She's to fragile for him and he's too hot for her. Ahh love dilemma. Let's play cupid!"

Yeah, like I know its garbage. Stop telling me that.

I have too little pink stuff. Agree? Haha, erm yeah shopping juh?

OMG. I haven't bought Seventeen. And its, 7th of Jan. Oh crap.

Drama is good. Makes life interesting. Laughing in a certain way makes life dramatic.

So, did you do all the stuff I told you to in the last post? Ahaha you better. Whoa, control freak.

Signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Nat the brat (I don't know it rhymes)January 8, 2008 at 3:23 PM

    The earth loves the sun. It's not the sun ruining the earth. It's the earth itself. The earth is bleeding. The earth is self-destructive. The earth was made beautiful but now it's getting uglier and uglier.

    The sun is so hot. And the earth can't come any nearer or it'll melt.

    The sun doesn't love the earth though. It just has to be near it and that's why it melts the earth. It loves another planet called Mercury. Mercury and the Sun love each other. But now Mercury is dying because the Sun is feeling awkward. The Earth wants to help Mercury but it's getting way too hot and it doesn't understand.

    So what happens next?

    The earth loves the sun. The earth doesn't. The earth does. The earth doesn't.

    The earth.....does?

    s.h.i.t. (it's the computer talking)

    You do get me right?

    Maybe it's just me. I've been saying some real real crap today. I (emphasis here) don't even get me.

    The earth tends to hate itself.

    Btw I deleted myself. It's easier. It's about time.

    The earth isn't the same. It isn't how it used to be. With or without the sun.

    :) I don't get me either.

    ReplyDelete