Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I 'loke' the new teacher. Haha.

Updates updates! :)

Again, the orientation is still on so there's really nothing much going on. I took notes! Erm, yay!? It was also the rumah sukan meeting today. This is, I think the first time I went for the meetings. 2008 rocks! Again, I'm taking the 3000 thingy. So, wish me luck. And juh kita training sama-sama. :)

Rashidah wrote this magnificent proposal for our presentation later. Ahh!! :) I think this Greenian Youth Club is going to work after all.

And I have a new favourite teacher. Mr. Augustine, the new PRS teacher. He's so random. Awesome dude!

Spring is opening soon! 10.01.08, celebrating Dad's birthday too. :)

Syukri and I drew this like awesome cartoon. It's like penguins in a campfire. LOL.

Going to Starbucks soon. I haven't been drinking coffee lately. I will tomorrow! :D

Night-night. Sleep-sleep. :D

1 comment: