What I did today?
Woke up at 02 00. Finish my English homework and watched some paperilies videos. Get ready for my 'acting' lessons at 6. Tea and toast for breakfast. Then, with my jim jams went to Green Road to drop Syukri at school and went back home. Another breakfast. Baked beans with cheese and toast. Went online. Googled more videos. Replied emails. Chat chat chat. Grab more breakfast. Toast with some super yummy spread, oranges and low fat milk. Chat chat chat. Danced to the Zion song. Smile. And drank more milk. Then Natalie called from school asking me questions I've expected and she asked me to write a blog saying that I am at home. So there.
Green Road's Sports Day 2008
Good Luck to everyone who's participating for tomorrows Sports Day! I'll be supporting you guys from umm here.
I have issues
I'm sorry I've been acting cold. Someone left the refrigerator open. Err yeah. I have an emo book. It is so bloody red.
Tips: When you are high
1. Do not communicate with someone you are crushing on *cough**cough*
2. There's no number 2. :)
Holidays TDL
1. Watch American Idol
2. Sleep
3. Splurge on Starbucks
4. My date with Shidah lol
5. Clean up room
6. Revise Add Maths
7. Revise Sejarah
8. Revise Chemistry
9. Cut hair
10. Sing 'the song'
11. Die
12.
13.
Woke up at 02 00. Finish my English homework and watched some paperilies videos. Get ready for my 'acting' lessons at 6. Tea and toast for breakfast. Then, with my jim jams went to Green Road to drop Syukri at school and went back home. Another breakfast. Baked beans with cheese and toast. Went online. Googled more videos. Replied emails. Chat chat chat. Grab more breakfast. Toast with some super yummy spread, oranges and low fat milk. Chat chat chat. Danced to the Zion song. Smile. And drank more milk. Then Natalie called from school asking me questions I've expected and she asked me to write a blog saying that I am at home. So there.
Green Road's Sports Day 2008
Good Luck to everyone who's participating for tomorrows Sports Day! I'll be supporting you guys from umm here.
I have issues
I'm sorry I've been acting cold. Someone left the refrigerator open. Err yeah. I have an emo book. It is so bloody red.
Tips: When you are high
1. Do not communicate with someone you are crushing on *cough**cough*
2. There's no number 2. :)
Holidays TDL
1. Watch American Idol
2. Sleep
3. Splurge on Starbucks
4. My date with Shidah lol
5. Clean up room
6. Revise Add Maths
7. Revise Sejarah
8. Revise Chemistry
9. Cut hair
10. Sing 'the song'
11. Die
12.
13.
No comments:
Post a Comment