Not So Evil Sara: Yeah, I know riiight. :)
Lindsay: Your name reminds of that place that has that Eiffel Tower.
Paris: How come?
Britney: You people are so dumb.
Nicole: Umm, you bitches wanna feel my tummy?
No offense, okay. I like them.
And Nicole, I need more of those drugs in those white-green packets. Need them for add maths you know.
I want to do surveys now. Oh gosh, its sooo fun!
Lilo de slad. OFF.

NICOLE IS MISSING.
heyyy i remember that picture that the paparazzi took. it was hell of a good night! hahaha :p
ReplyDeleteOH MY! im missinggg X( hahaha
ReplyDeleteomg. i don't remember anything about that night. i must've been high or drunk. dammit britney. why did u give me those pills?! and lilo. stop giving me jack daniels and chivas regal(?). hahahhaha. we should go out and party more. yay!! where is nicole? maybe she was processing the baby at that time. WHO KNOWS? although i did see her going to the HILTON(lol!) with *cough* joel *cough some guy. yours truly, paris. that's hot!
ReplyDeleteomg. i can't remember anything. i was googling and pop there's a picture of us.
ReplyDeletedid you hear abt lily allen's baby? :(
yeah i heard. and paris! you asked for it! hahaha omg nicole. u naughty bitch! hahahaha
ReplyDelete