Saturday, December 22, 2007

TellyVee-sion

Hello people! Hi hi hi hi hi hi! I kinda miss the internet. LOL. Been watching a lot of TV. Anyways I have this list of things I watch on TV regularly (I'm sure I miss one or two shows). And they're not in order or anything.

1. Nigella Feast
don't you just love her? she's like a food goddess. she eats everything. and thats why you wanted to try all the recipes.

2. Mythbusters
you gotta love the twins and the crew blowing up stuff for fun.


3. Smallville
i'm just hooked on this show. superman minus tight costumes and 'outside' under wears. : )

4. Ugly Betty
i was a big fan of betty la fea so i have to watch this. haha

5. Martha Stewart Show
i dont really like her. but i like her show.

6. CSI
i prefer las vegas and miami.


7. Isaac
gay people are soo funny. im serious. and i just love the way he sketches and answers.

8. E! News
i cant say no juicy gossips

9. Daily 10
i love catt saddler. she's adorable and and and sal too

10. Kimora: Life In The Fab Lane
i wish kimora is my mummy. haha. i love aoki. we all love her right??

11. TRL
damien! its just sad he's pretty much alone in there. wheres vanessa? with nick i guess. lol.

12. Pimp My Ride
i got a thing for mad mike. hahahahahaha.

13. Wanna Come In?
i'm usually frustrated by the end of the show when the guy i like didnt get in


14. Boiling Points
"you know what, fuck you"
hahahahaha.

15. Surreal Gourmet
he lives in a toaster. how cool is that huh? and theres this time when he made meatloaf cake and cake burger. you dont get it but its cool stuff. oh wait i got pictures.
you see, this is not a cake, its actually a meatloaf.
and this is not a burger, its a cake :)

16. Fear Factor
people eating worms or pig's liver or cow's brain is entertainment i guess.

17. Amazing Race Asia
we gotta support the malaysian eyy. You go dancing mum's and Va and Pam!

18. Party Planner with David Tuttera
no comment. hahahaha.

19. Saturday Cooks
anthony usually have this italian friend over on the show. his accent. *drools* wait i don't think he's french so yeah he has to be italian then. he sounds like that guy in lizzie mcguire the movie. so he gotta be italian.

20. Heroes
milo ventigmilia :) so nat asked me why i like him? guess what nat I DONT KNOW.

21. Inside Mecca
well, this is not a show or anything. its like a documentary. they have this on like months ago. they started showing them on again. maybe cause its the hari raya haji thingy. gives you a totally different view on pilgrimage.

22. MTV Made
i love it when in the end of the show they end up being the girl who made a difference. you know what i mean.

23. My Super Sweet Sixteen
one word. drama.

24. Two And A Half Men
men, men, men, men, men, men, men, MEN......! *singing two and a half men song*

25. theres suppose to be more but i'm blank. grr.

This is not right. That was a short list. *sigh* I promise I'll be back with a better one. Well who cares anyways.

Ouch my back hurts. No one's online. Only SmarterChild. Aaaa. He's a true friend. Hee.

Nat! I wanted to download the Dashboard Confessional song. But I don't remember the song so I dont remember the title. Help?! Wait..... Yay! I got it. It's Everybody Hurts. LOL. stupid me.

Boulevard's Opening! Haha. Yeah I'm excited. And I can't wait for the results too. And Biology. Gagagaga. I am waiting for Gossip Girl to finish downloading so I'll pretty much write more and more and more and more and more and bore you to death. Are you dead now? ;D

My brother write something like this on his blog. Its funny.
"I'm celebrating Eid in Cairo with all of my new relatives. We're celebrating Eid on the 19th of December. My trip from Al-Minya took about 3 hours to Cairo using my father's car. We arrived at my grandfather's house at 1.30pm. I took my first hair cut in Egypt at a barber shop beside their house. If I am not mistaken the name of the barber is Sulaiman. He was really friendly. After that, we have our dinner which is cow's liver. After solat, we went to my aunt's house in Munafeyer. Okay, that's all for today. Tata."

He said my father? my grandfather? my new relatives? my aunt? Why didn't you say anything like you miss your family here or something. AND OH NO. IM NOT JEALOUS. Hahahaha.

I need new shoes/heels/flats. Oh where to shop where to shop. I bet someone is having fun in KL. *cough* You better be here before the result's out Ya! Haha.

Maybe I should make another list to make myself busy. Uhh bummer, I'm out of ideas. And ish, pahal tetiba pande lambat download indah tok eyh. Kedak org bodo jak ku nunggu dari tadik.

My long-lost childhood bestfriend is back! Mira is back! I miss her. She looked different though.
Haha.

And and oh yeah, 2008 means the Black List Club's CD is gonna be out soon. OMG, Evan's online. Uhuh he is. :) its 3.24am now so its like 7.24pm something in the US. Gagaga. Wow, He's online. MY SG's online. X)

gtg watch gg! its raining again. mother nature is my best best friend. :)

2 comments:

  1. oi! i love kimora. and dont u just love keeping up with the kardashians? eh wait, do u watch that? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. kimoraaaa. but no. i dont really ike aoki. sorry. haha. and i lovvvvee martha!

    ReplyDelete