Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hilang

I just watched the last chapter of Heroes' Volume 2! And I'm soooo disappointed. It's as if they push themselves too hard to end the season. Everything feels too short including the story line, I dont quite get some parts. Its feels like the story's back to square one. And the clip of the beginning of Volume 3 is so predictable. I wanna say more about this, but I'm sure some people haven't watch the show so I don't want to be the one spoiling. But anyways, I cant wait for Volume 3!! Well, actually I just cant wait for more MILO!

Going to watch Gossip Girl - Hi, Society after this. For now I'm just enjoying the rain and doing nothing. "Rain rain go away, Come again another day, All the world is waiting for the sun". I am not that selfish after all.

For those who's still wondering, yes I'm not available.

I wish I have someone who's willing to play in the rain with me. Keep me warm. Jom, main hujan! And we can sing "My greenie weenie heart is a polka dotty chocolatey make it out of coffee creamy wheamy measy cheesy with my Willy Wonka written in a song and sing it to me cutie honey. You're my crunchy munchy chunky munky chocolate chippy cookie jar opener. Ooo. Mummy mummy Sara has to pee and save the world I wanna churl. Caramella Umberella, Leto Jelo, Willy Billy!"

I miss you, you know.
"Dimanakah cinta sejati yang memberi ketenangan hati?
Sampai kapan ku harus menanti
Kau pergi dan mungkin takkan kembali
Dan aku menangis dan aku terluka bila
Dan aku menangis dan aku terluka bila
Kau menghilang...."


I, somehow can't describe my feelings through words. It used to be so easy. I'd just write, and it all would go away. That's how it is.

It's 4.38pm. I'll just go to sleep.

p.s. Never be in a position where you have to pick me over someone else. Cause trust me, I really am not worth it.

good day! and have a nice damn cold night.

6 comments:

  1. i played in the rain today. ALONE. lol. not much fun but the rain is still awesome though. i mean duh! it is the rain. ill play with u. lol. that'd be awesome to have sumone to play in the rain with. i love lagu hilang ya. like last year, i couldnt stop singing that song. n my sisters were listening to me singing that like really loudly(i didnt know. sigh) n i opened the door n was like fuck! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too. when i was on my way to the bakery. rain feels gooood :)

    i love love garasi. they're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd gladly play in the rain with you. but but i dont hafal that song soo i'll just let YOU sing and i DANCE hahahahaha. rrright. oh oh. but if i were to choose between you and the other bitch. id choose u bitch. ahaha. wtf? ah i love you! and you to nadiya! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow u'll choose me over the bitch. waaaaaaaaaaa. im high!

    ReplyDelete
  5. who's the bitch anyway?hahah id love to play under the rain but sadly badan low immunity system or smth. hahah wtf

    ReplyDelete
  6. u can stand under my umberella ella ella ey ey << mah. hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete