Credits to Asmah for the idea. Check out her wishlist.
Aha. I'm so greedy. Hah. I want more! :D So gimme more. (OMG)
1. I want my own Starbucks. Haha. Care to join anyone? I need a partner.
2. I want one of those phones I listed down in the last post. :) And btw I sooo wayyy prefer the last one. Hee :)
3. I want an open ticket to anywhere in the world. Lo prende?
4. I want to go to the BLC concert so I can hug the SG! Ahhhhhh! :D
5. Kaching. Kaching. Kaching. (This feels like cheating in Sims to get extra Simoleons. Haha.)
Oh yeah, thats all. Welcome to the good life. :D
hello my starbucks partner! haha. yes, im volunteering. lol. so we split 50-50 on the profits okay? haha. n im so going to work my ass off cos hey, its starbucks. weeeee......
ReplyDeleteyeay. hahahaha!
ReplyDelete