Tuesday, November 27, 2007

How to get cash from parents.

Hi. Sara here and yes I'm sober. I cant remember when I wrote those two crap posts. But I do mean it. :) And here I am hyper and clean, survived an endless 29 hours of no sleep, social life, and sunlight. Oh yes, it is true that I have chosen to become a nocturnal and yes the amount of coffee in my house is depleting. That means I HAVE to go out! It will be very depressing if I can't go out tomorrow with my dearest friends to celebrate. Talking about going out, this means cash and I'm broke. So, as always I appreciate the power of Google and searched on how to obtain money from your parents.



1. Be really nice to your parents in general, and particularly on that day. They aren't going to give money to you if you are being a jerk. (I am 'never' a jerk. I've known some jerks and jerks-to-be. They're not very nice. Andd I think I'm nice. *sigh*)

2. Do well in school. If you have done well at school then tell them or show them your report card. If you do really badly at school you are out of luck. Don't ask for any money. Try again next marking period and show them how hard you are working as you go along. Then you will not have to tell them how hard you tried to do well, because they will have seen this with their own eyes and will give you a break if you tried hard and still had trouble. (Hah. This is really no option. Mission Impossible)

3. State your needs. If you are a girl say that you need to get hygiene products like tampons, deodorant or toothpaste. If you are a guy say that you need things like mouthwash, deodorant or cologne. And then buy those things and only those things. Just skip the fancy high heels. Lying will get you nowhere with your parents. They are not dumb. ( Hahaha, this one's funny. And no they are smart ass people. I just wonder why I'm 'different'. Ahhh, genetic problems I guess. Ahhhh! Reminds me of Heroes and of course Milo Ventigmilia :D)

4. Be grateful and appreciative. When and if you get the money be very grateful and compliment them. After you have bought the thing that you wanted then don't show it to them, if you don't want to. Or show it to them if you like. Wear it in a few days or use it in a few days. (I can totally do the whole complimenting thing. They LOVE it!)

5. Clean your room. Make sure you do it yourself without your parents nagging you. They love it.(Yeay, :P)

6. Be generous with your time and energy. If your mother or father goes to work and usually does not have time to eat lunch, pack them lunch. (OMG WARNING: Never ever do this. They'll totally find out you want something and that's NOT a good thing)

Well, I'll try this out.

4 comments:

  1. Heeyy! I got blogspot now~!

    One more way to get cash -

    "Hey mom you know blablabla gets 500 bucks allowance and dadadadada gets 1000 cash a month and tralalalala gets 2k a day and btw, could I have 50 bucks?"

    I think it'll work. =)

    And btw, link me, ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg. great one cal. they even gave me xtra. wee~

    oh yeah. hopefully daknya dah sedar and bukan jerks agik amin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. owh and btw, that jerk-to-be is really jerky. so he's no longer jerk-to-be. he IS a jerk now. hahaha wtf

    ReplyDelete