Friday, February 18, 2011

Cause you feel like paradise

Shittiest. Week. Ever.

My laptop was all messed up. Although, I got it fixed today and they changed pretty much everything; the screen, the motherboard.

All the songs in my iPod got erased.

Dropped my friend's phone and now I have to get her a new housing case, but I can't now because I'm broke.

But I guess it's not that bad because...

I went home. It was great and it felt homey. But I cried myself to sleep in the 2 hour flight. Therefore, going back to being shitty all over again.

And not to forget the random Genting Highland trip. Which was very random.

So that was my week.

I miss you and your smell. And I hate that I'm getting attached to you because I'm not suppose to.

Gimme back that t-shirt.

This sucks.

Bye.

2 comments:

  1. Please don't sound so awfully depressed. Please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not. I just had a bad week, or month, you can say.... Heh

    ReplyDelete