That sounds fun. Zoos are fun (at least if the animals don't look like they hate life).
I'll be doing my volunteer work this comming week. Or... Is is really volunteer work if you sort of get paid? All I get is free admission to a great music festival, but I have to pick a lot of garbage too. Or really, I have no idea what I'm gonna do for work there, but I'm guessing it will be garbage picking.
Am I jealous at that? Let me check. Oh yes! I am.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds fun. Zoos are fun (at least if the animals don't look like they hate life).
I'll be doing my volunteer work this comming week. Or... Is is really volunteer work if you sort of get paid? All I get is free admission to a great music festival, but I have to pick a lot of garbage too. Or really, I have no idea what I'm gonna do for work there, but I'm guessing it will be garbage picking.
Anyway, lucky you, you got the zoo :)
You get to go a music festival for volunteer work? THAT IS SO COOL. You need to let me listen to some Norwegian tunes!
ReplyDelete