Tuesday, August 17, 2010

College

Blah
My outfits are so blah. It's been two months since I've last made a set. I could definitely use that top right now.

2 comments:

  1. BTW, just randomly and all (and I have to say it here, because my dad has made Tuesdays Facebook free (my mom's addicted... sad, but true)), if you were fasting over here it would be harder. Because of the time of the sunrise and sunset. I used timeanddate.com (curious as always), and in KL sunrise is at 07:11 and sunset at 19:23, while here in Drammen the sun is welcomed back to our sky at 05:39 and goes back into hiding 21:06. There's no need to tell me, I know I'm being such a nerd. Someone has to be, so I guess I don't mind. I'm really tired by the way, which might be why I'm being so random. And it's only like 23:30... School begins tomorrow, luckily at noon, and we probably won't be doing anything much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually wanted to fast in Montana for a couple of days. I promised myself if I get good results for my SPM (Malaysian Certificate of Education) I'll fast for a few days. We call this puasa nazar (fasting vows). Anyway, then I realise the hours between sunrise and sunset is way too long in the spring/summer, I decided to just postpone it here. Even after fasting in Ramadan for almost 11 years now, I don't think I can handle 16 hours of resisting food and drinks. Times like this, we long for winter. LOL.

    Wow, good luck in school! That summer break felt short!

    ReplyDelete