Monday, August 16, 2010

Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket.

My good memories always revolve around coffee and the rain. Well, in Montana it was different, it was coffee + hail.

Today is my first sahur of the month. First real sahur. Usually I eat at 2 in the morning but not today. Decided that I should sleep early to wake up and eat. But then I forgot to buy food last night so I had oat and Cadbury bytes. How real can that get people??

I know I haven't been updating properly. I realised that it's Twitter's fault, not Canada or North Korea, but Twitter. When you're on Twitter, you're constantly updating your mind and the Internet. So you have constant flow of ideas that you cut into short tweets. But when you put it all together, it's like writing  a blog. You see, I tweet so much that when I go on blogger to start writing, my mind went blank because everything else is already said.
(source)

So here are my favourite tweets from the past few days that could totally be a proper blog update: (My posts are always random anyway)

1. I really did wish we drove through Starbucks drive-thru last night and ask for whipped cream. +
2. It's not our fault we had to sit in the car. You're the one with the pond of stagnant rainwater!! Why do you think all the bugs are thr for?

: Okayyyy really Setia Alam's Starbucks have this mini pond to catch rain water to be recycled for lavatory use. That, I support fully. But the fact that this pond circles the building, and if you're out drinking coffee, trying to make memorable memories and then suddenly there are bugs flying into your mouth. THAT AIN'T COOL. So instead, we sat in the car (far more private and romantic I guess -__-). There was a slight second that I felt like asking for whipped cream on my coffee but I couldn't because it was too far. So I had this great payback idea. Which is to go through the drive-thru (YES SETIA ALAM HAS A DRIVE-THRU. VERY COOL I KNOW) and ask the guy for whipped cream on my latte :) And if he asked why can't I just go in and that do that, I would say : "BECAUSE YOU HAVE BUGS DAMMIT NOW GET ME MY WHIPPED CREAM" (Nyeh, something like that) But of course I didn't do that, because I was with a guy, and guys never fight for their rights.

3. I'm going out I'm going out I'm going out YAY :)

: I went out yesterday for a movie (Salt) with a really good friend that I might actually really like. Okay awkwarrrrrrrrrd

4. OMG WHAT TO WEAR TOMORROW

: I decided to wear a green top and he wore green too. Okay awkwarrrrrrrrrrrrd

5. I miss my Norwegian friend, Synne. I miss your accent and your lovely smile, and your cute outfits and how you always know things. +
6.  Sigur Ros and Biology. Feels like SPM all over again, but that was different, I was at home.

: So I was listening to Sigur Ros and I turned mellow like a marshmellow (LOL ASMAH) Tried looking for the Heima DVD, couldn't find it. I miss Rockin' Rudy's in Missoula. They have the best albums there.

7.  Maybe on my 18th. But I have bigger better plans MUAHAHAHA #saragonewild

: If you know me well enough, you should know that I hate birthdays, especially mine. But this year, I am actually kinda excited for my 18th birthday and I'm already making a mental list of things I need to be doing, prior to my adulthood. Imago babeyh!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm such a blog stalker. I've been busy the last few days, and now I'm reading every single entry on here that I've missed. Good luck with ramadan btw! (Or whatever a person would say. I would want people to wish me good luck, 'cus there is no way I would be able not to eat for that long.
    I'm a horrible person...)

    ReplyDelete