Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My heart is not a satellitte

I am angry. And I need to vent.

A broken promise is like accidentally shooting someone right in the heart. I am not bulletproof dammit. Keep your words. Gahhh I hate liars.

Anyway, we hiked all the way up to the Upper Falls and failed. Because the weather was stormy and it rained hard. It felt like a rain forest rain for a moment there. It felt like Kuching's rain. Ahhh I miss. But we did go through all the hard stuff, we were half an hour away from our stop but for everyone's safety we turned back around and I think everybody made the right decision. No one died. Hooray!

My only disappointment would be, NOT seeing a bear.

For twilighters, it is so much like Forks up there, I had a daydream of seeing Edward sparkling in the sunshine. And he was hunting a mountain goat. Very, very attractive.


1 comment:

  1. Sara and Forks. That's what I'll think of everytime I wander through the Norwegian forrests and hit a spot that looks somewhat similar. And also, every single time I watch Twiligt... Good thing :D

    ReplyDelete