Monday, June 7, 2010

Dirt off my shoulder

After a long while, I had 9 hours of sleep last night. Not as healthy as 10pm-7am sleep, but it's good enough. Probably because I slept to Linkin Park... it was on all night...

So, Eve's sending back her working laptop, tomorrow, so I'll be using the desktop computer more now. Meaning less late night sleep and the desktop doesn't have a speaker, I'll depend more on my iPod now.

That reminds me, I need to give Ms. Batiuchock a call. She gave me gifts and such for graduation, even though I didn't graduate. I got a miniature bulldog, because that's the school mascot. It's cute :)

This month is gonna be hard. I took my money out, that was my last allowance for the semester... The difficult part is not spending it on unnecessary items. I have to put it all away and save up for souvenirs and such. This. is. gonna. be. really. hard.

My dad was telling me how I need to start packing and get ready for some real learning. What the heck? I don't want to leave, not yet.

Please, go slow on me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment