Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Of getting lost and yelping

That two days I spent with you was pretty amazing. Your eyes are pretty. It's like greenish brown or hazel or something. On a lazy Sunday morning, we drove down to the coffee shop.

J: I'll get a double shot latte.
S: And I'll get a 16 soy vanilla latte with whipped cream on top please.
J: You know what, I'll have lil pump of vanilla in mine.
Barista: Okay, vanilla latte for you and pumpkin latte for you.
S: Pumpkin? -____-

And I had no idea, that there's really a pumpkin syrup.

The day before that, we played bowl and as for my obsession with the name Adam, he was willing to give up his identity.


Don't mind my scores. You know I can do better than that. Hahahaha. The red moving things says, Free beer if you get a strike on blue head pin!!!!! And we had a couple strikes, I don't drink thank you very much. And clearly, I am underage. They didn't care, they just gave us the beer without asking for our ID's. Do I really look that old?

We also went to Walmart for the irony.

Cashier: This month is children awareness month (or something). Would you like to give a donation?
J: I'm a horrible person, no thanks.
S: And I'm just stingy.

And then we talked about his sleeping problems, Ikea, and the gay community.

No comments:

Post a Comment