Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kepala Radio

Ken: Come here.
Me: Why?
Ken: Just come here.
Me: *walks up to him*
Ken: I have to tell you, you have one of the best smiles I've seen. Did anyone ever told you that?
Me: Uhrrr yeah I guess? Thanks.
Seriously people like them makes my day. But I always feel so bad because really, how do you respond to a compliment? Does saying thank you, meaning you agree?

I don't know. I always thought compliments are complicated. Unless...

Eh, nevermind.

I had a great weekend! Went to an American graduation for the first time and it was great :) Still think Americans are crazy for making such a big deal out of everything but I suppose that is the culture. Went to the Scott's house (hence the weird conversation) and had a mini gathering, yummy hamburgers and potato salad and not to forget the dessert. YUMMY. I was the little kid that day, wanting to jump on the trampoline and drinking my first Mountain Dew.

The funny part of the whole weekend is I met another guy named Adam! He's umm tall and adam-like :) He's so good at catching frisbee. Trevor and him taught me how to throw and catch. I am officially a frisbee noob. :)

Still no news from whom I should be receiving news from.

Oh well, the river keeps on flowing. More polyvore time tonight! Please give me lots of favs, I want 2000 of those before the year ends :)

Ben

Honestly, I loved it.

I had to make a deal with Eldana to make her loosen up.

That was a good Sunday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment