That pizza smells good. It's nice to be home alone after a while. I miss singing and screaming and not to be judged by that. Woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating, a text from the phone company telling me what to do. Verizon, just so you know, I will not let you ruin my weekend. It's been too long of a wait for this day to come. Busy as a bee, you can say. Having tennis matches three days in a row. Working on a poster board on the very last minute and actually enjoying staying up, accompanied by sticky fingers and sweaty back. I'm good. Distractions are good friends to have when you're alone. And not to forget, vlogs on youtube.
Brandon and I.
I was just done writing an article on how important flood insurance is. I swear I will be the smartest adult for taking this personal finance class. Oh shit, I just burned my tongue. Hot pizza. -___-
I did most of my chores for today and it's only 12! Done feeding the cats and the dogs, took them out of the kennel. Luna chases Panda. Panda chases Luna. Woo fun day already!
I still can't believe Matt and Nazrin is raising money for NEW YORK. Ahh men. Always so smart with money.
"We're living on den of thieves. And it's contagious"
FYI Shun, do not call me darling. I prefer food-based names. HAHAHA

No comments:
Post a Comment