Monday, April 26, 2010

Hysterical

I went outside and took the bicycle to town. Going downtown is easy, it's all downhill. Going back home is torturous but good for the calories, I guess.

S: I stayed home all day...
S: All alone. It was nice and quiet.
D: Oh you like that?
S: Sometimes, but I'll definitely go out tomorrow. Bike around town or something.
D: Bike around? Be careful. Don't go alone. Find some friends to join you.
S: It's Montana. Nothing bad is gonna happen to me. Unless a bear or a deer decided to cross the road.
D: Hahaha

Please stop treating me like I'm your girlfriend.

I stopped by Marilyn's house today and she talked about Dato' Mahadzir Lokman a.k.a. Uncle Dale. He was the MC at a conference in DC that she went to. She told him about me, a Malaysian student in Montana. Guess what he said? It goes something like this.

"Yes, I know Sara. She and my grandnephew that is hosted in Idaho likes each other. They're like an item."

-_________-

And no, I am not dating your grandnephew. Why would you even dfbdjvbuibvrfvrev? HAHA

Remember Nat, when you had that dream of me and I said,

Life's funny

p.s. I just watched August Rush. So here's something to make all your troubles go away... (I know mine did)


HAPPY NEW WEEK!

4 comments:

  1. oh my goddd. hahaha who is his grandnephew? hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. a friend of mine. ikmal edris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I think that Ikmal friend of yours knows a friend of mine. Haha! How cute! Btw, mek mok ngga august rush!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha really sapa? And yes watch that movie pleaase :D

    ReplyDelete