Conversations of intelligent theater people before, during and after 4 hours of non-stop rehearsals. (I would want to go back and read this blog 10 years later and remember these conversations. That is my intention, and my only intention)
Sara: What's the legal age of cigs in America?
Jesse: Eighteen. You excited?
Sara: Oh, you don't have to be eighteen to try cigarettes.
Jesse: Well, yeah they're bad for you.
Sara: I know. Do you smoke?
Jesse: Yeah, but not cigarettes.
Sara: *terbeliak*
Jesse: Okay, you (points at me), you, you, you, you and you. Come here.
Kindergartner: What are we volunteering for?
Leslie: You'll never know what you sign up for. Sometimes you wont even realize that you're signed up to the army base in Germany and being friends with the Nazis.
Leslie: Oops, my bad Jesse.
Sara: HAHAHA
Jesse: Sara, come here!
Sara: Yeah?
Jesse: Got any grapes?
Sara: -____________-
(20 minutes later)
Jesse: Okay kids before we start. Hey Sara!
Sara: Yeah?
Jesse: Are you sure you don't have any grapes?
Sara: Nope, just lemonadeeeeee
Sara: My hair smells like noodles.
Joseph: *sniffs hair*
Joseph: Ummm yummy.
Jesse: Awkkkwardddd
Sara: I don't have page 29 in here.
Jesse: Oh well, tough shit.
Leslie: Here Sara, I have the most important job for you.
Leslie: The beanstalk! It is a crucial marriage skill. You're gonna be the chase of all men.
Jesse: I haven't found one yet.
Sara: What the hell??
Leslie: Okay kids. Remember to wear underwear tomorrow! You're dismissed. :D
Sara: We were having dinner and he said. "Hey you're pretty, how old are you?"
Sara: Btw, he's 60 something.
Jesse: Whoaaaa, what a pedo.
It's our last day tomorrow. I'm going to miss everyone and the little red truck.
yay, we have the best convos with other theatre people. love this. hhaha.
ReplyDeletemy blog: ♥La Stylin Girraffe♥